Currently, 90 per cent of hotels in the area are fully booked for National Reunification Day and May Day. In addition to the island’s hotels, lodging services such as bungalows have also been booked in advance at a price of between VND1 million and VND1.2 million per day. Smaller hotels have also upgraded their facilities in preparation for the increase in visitors while managers of hotels have gone to great lengths to improve the English language proficiency of their receptionists and other key staff in order to better handle the increasing demands of tourists. GM_EN_PC_ARTICLE_Native_ads The island will also host the 2019 Culture, Sports, and Tourism Week between April 27 and April 30 which will feature a vast array of activities such as a photo exhibition on natural landscapes, culture, and people of Co To, as well as an art program, sporting activities, folk games, and a culinary festival. The island has decorated many of its streets and cleaned up the local environment to make a positive impression on visitors. GM_EN_PC_ARTICLE_Inpage_Banner Tran Nhu Long, chairman of Co To district People’s Committee, said the island will add additional tourism activities to improve the quality of service this year in a bid… Read full this story
- Grim upside for the Keys this hurricane season — thanks to Irma, there's less to lose
- Daily Business Report-June 1, 2018, San Diego Metro Magazine
- FULL TEXT OF BUDGET SPEECH by Prime Minister and Minister of Finance Mia Mottley
- What is involved in renting my apartment with Airbnb?
- Lesley Riddoch: Highlands housing crisis is a challenge for government, councils and landowners
Co To island ready for incoming tourism season have 287 words, post on english.vov.vn at April 25, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.