Technological innovation both drives and is driven by modern development as well as changes in various markets. Chinaplas 2019 is Asia’s leading plastics and rubber trade fair Chinaplas, Asia’s No.1 plastics and rubber trade fair and a prominent platform for innovative technology and communications, is highly responsive to customer needs and new trends, and always brings new elements, perpetually providing energy to the plastics and rubber industries. This year, Chinaplas highlights the circular economy. Fostering the circular economy is a global consensus and is a major Chinese economic and social development strategy to achieve sustainable development. As such, great potential and bounteous market opportunities arise with it. Big names adopt recycled plastics for appealing benefits The modelling of big brands has massive influence on the implementation of the circular economy, and more and more big names have announced environmental protection policies of recycling. In 2017, Adidas sold one million pairs of running shoes made from ocean plastic waste. It plans to stop using new plastics by 2024 when only recycled plastics will be used as raw materials. Kraft Heinz announced that by 2025, 100 per cent of their packaging will be recyclable, reusable or compostable. Leading companies such as Coca-Cola,… Read full this story
- ‘Are you drunk?’ College student’s stunning win at Keeneland among opening-day highlights.
- Melbourne Stars vs Hobart Hurricanes highlights: Big Bash League scores, blog
- [VIDEO] Perth Scorchers vs Brisbane Heat highlights: Big Bash League live scores, blog
- Caroline Glick: Time to Leave the Iran Deal
- Lizzie Brocheré talks Falling Water’s Tess and the Dream World
- Observations from our first live look at the UK football team this spring.
- You want stars? This year’s Kentucky Derby promises plenty of brilliance.
- Where to watch, how to follow Friday’s Blue-White Spring Game
- American curlers have heard your jokes about the sport. Their response: Try it.
- Betting at Keeneland or on the Kentucky Derby? See what goes into setting the odds.
Chinaplas highlights circular economy have 337 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at April 9, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.