Apple always celebrates Earth Day — and 2019 is no exception to that rule. Ahead of April 22, Apple Watch users have found information about an Activity Challenge set for the day.
Apple hasn’t yet announced the event, but details were shared on Twitter by user Kyle Seth Gray. The one-day-only award can be earned by completing any workout on the day for 30 minutes or longer.
turns the Apple logo in its retail stores green as a sign of solidarity. In recent years, it has also shared information about its sustainability efforts. Last year, Apple announced details about Daisy, a new robot which can break down 200 iPhones an hour to recycle precious materials. Daisy was a modified version of Liam, Apple’s previous recycling robot.
Do you try and complete the various Apple Watch challenges? Let us know in the comments below.
- Apple Crushes Sales Records, Hits Revenue 'Home Run'
- Apple Threatens to Throw ITunes 'Kill Switch' on Palm Pre Sync
- Apple Numbers Show Present Success
- Apple Watch 3 Rumor Teases Big Improvement
- Apple Watch Will Have Jewelry Store Security
- Apple iPhone 4 review: Everything you need to know
- Apple To Pay $53 Million In IPhone Lawsuit
- Apple's App Store Sales Hit Over $10 Billion In 2013
- Apple Is An Ecosystem Company
- Apple Confirms New Apple TV