At the workshop (Source: baohaiquanvietnam.vn) Hanoi (VNA) – A workshop on underwater medicine jointly held by the Vietnam People’s Navy and its Japanese counterpart wrapped up on March 13 in the northern port city of Hai Phong. The three-day event attracted the participation of over 60 physicians, doctors and technicians from the naval forces of Vietnam, Japan and the US. It aimed to realise a professional exchange programme and enhance friendship, solidarity and mutual understanding between the Vietnamese and Japanese naval forces, thus helping the Vietnamese side to improve the quality of army medicine and health care for underwater combat forces, submarine sailors, naval sappers and, divers. Participants to the workshop heard 15 scientific reports related to underwater medicine, focusing on deep diving training, medical work for diving activities, diving medicine research techniques, and experience in treating hypotension for fishermen.-VNA
- Learn Japanese
- Import Cars From Japan to Canada - Wonderful Japanese Cars Are Worth It!
- Success Astrology - Taurus Professional Profile
- Success Astrology - Leo Professional Profile
- Success Astrology - Libra Professional Profile
- Success Astrology - Scorpio Professional Profile
- Success Astrology - Sagittarius Professional Profile
- Success Astrology - Capricorn Professional Profiles
- Success Astrology - Aries Professional Profile
- Success Astrology - Gemini Professional Profile
Vietnamese, Japanese naval forces boost professional exchange have 214 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at March 13, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.