Foreign Ministry spokesperson Le Thi Thu Hang In reply to reporters’ question about Vietnam’s reaction to Taiwan’s live-fire exercise on Ba Binh island on March 21, the official said Vietnam has sufficient legal foundation and historical evidence testifying to its sovereignty over Hoang Sa (Paracel) and Truong Sa archipelagos in line with international law. Taiwan’s live-fire drills in the sea area surrounding Ba Binh Island of Vietnam’s Truong Sa archipelago for many times regardless of Vietnam’s opposition, seriously violated Vietnam’s territorial sovereignty over this archipelago, threatening peace, stability, safety, and security of navigation, causing tensions and complicated the situation in the East Sea, she said.
- Kitchen Island Design Ideas - The Look, Size, And Features
- Perhentian Islands! Just What The Doctor Ordered
- Arriving in Vietnam - 1967 - 90th Replacement Battalion
- Vietnam Travel: Pu Luong Nature Reserve, Phu Luong Nature Reserve (a new adventure tour in Vietnam)
- The Culture and Beauty of Vietnam are Inviting You to Visit
- How I Got to Vietnam in 1967 - Aritlce 1
- Lessons in Freedom, Taiwan President Comes to San Francisco Part II
- Fun Facts About Taiwan
- Go Exotic - Honeymoons In Vietnam
- Focus Vietnam
Vietnam objects to Taiwan’s live-fire drill on Ba Binh Island have 206 words, post on english.vov.vn at March 21, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.