Ha Duc Chinh (number 18) scores the first goal for Vietnam (Source: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Vietnam’s U23 team beat Thailand 4-0 in the last match of Group K within the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) U23 Championship qualifiers at Hanoi’s My Dinh Stadium on March 26, securing a berth in the final rounds in Thailand next year. Ha Duc Chinh (number 18) scored the first goal for Vietnam in the 17th minute. From a through ball in the midfield, Chinh shot through the legs of Thailand’s goalkeeper to open the scoreboard. In the 21st minute, Vietnam’s Doan Van Hau (number 5) received a yellow card for fouling on a Thai player. Thailand pushed up their game, but made almost no serious threats against Vietnam. In an effort to follow the ball, Trieu Viet Hung (number 7) of Vietnam committed a foul and got a yellow card. The first half ended with two additional minutes and no more goals scored. Just a few minutes into the second half, Vietnam’s captain Nguyen Quang Hai (number 19) dribbled past four Thailand players and crossed inside the box for Nguyen Hoang Duc (number 14). Duc volleyed the ball in, netting the second score for… Read full this story
- 10-man Becamex Binh Duong beat Indonesian club in AFC Cup semi-final
- US beats Japan 4-3 to reach final of softball worlds
- Wane’s Wigan beats Warrington 12-4 in grand final
- Marine Le Pen and Emmanuel Macron go forward to final round of French election
- Vietnamese in Thailand advised to obey countermeasures against COVID-19
- Pat Cummins IPL contract under threat, Sheffield Shield Final 2020 scrapped
- Vietnam disadvantaged by AFF Cup, World Cup qualifiers schedule clash
- Quang Hai praised for Hanoi FC's victory in AFC Inter-Zone semi-finals
- AFC names Vietnamese forward Vinh 'ASEAN legend'
- Increase in places at Women’s Asian Cup an opportunity for Vietnam
Vietnam beat Thailand 4-0, advancing to AFC U23 champ final round have 316 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at March 26, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.