In the statement, Laos highly valued the efforts made by leaders of the DPRK and the US in the organization of their second summit, held in Vietnam’s Hanoi capital city on February 27-28. The country also lauded the Vietnamese Government and people in successfully hosting the event, greatly contributing to the regional and international peace building efforts. US President Donald Trump (R) walks with DPRK leader Kim Jong-un during their February summit in Hanoi The statement underlined that the meeting in Hanoi has consolidated trust and mutual understanding between leaders of the DPRK and the US, which serves as an important cornerstone for the talks towards the construction of new relations between the two nations, as well as the development of the Korean Peninsula into an area free from nuclear weapons in the future. The Lao spokesperson also voiced the country’s hope that relevant sides will continue to join hands to maintain the current atmosphere and facilitate talks seeking solutions to the Korean Peninsula issue with peaceful measures, thus contributing to maintaining peace and stability in the peninsula and the world. The nation also reiterated its consistent stance of supporting the building of a nuclear weapon-free Korean Peninsula using peaceful… Read full this story
- Very first Guangdong (China) export-import fair held in Vietnam
- Arrive Without a Worry - Vietnam
- Vietnam - A New Asian Food Star
- Advice For Hiking the Summit of Mauna Kea - Hawaii's Highest Peak
- AU Summit 2007 - Praise Ghana, Alleluia!
- Getting To Vietnam - Road, Rail, Boat, Air
- Vietnam win seven silvers at Asia-Pacific Informatics Olympiad 2019
- Think circular, think HEINEKEN Vietnam
- Enjoy a Bicycle Tour of Vietnam
- Vietnam among most attractive M&A destinations for foreign investors
US-DPRK Summit 2019: Laos lauds Vietnam’s organization of the summit have 296 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 6, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.