The PM asks the minister to have measures to tightly control operation of toll stations nationwide in line with regulations. According to the dispatch, the Minister of Transport and chairmen of provincial and municipal people’s committees should require relevant agencies to strictly implement non-stop electronic toll collection in association with the resolution of the National Assembly Standing Committee and the directive of the Prime Minister. They will take responsibility to the Prime Minister on the progress and the roadmap of transferring toll collection into non-stop electronic model.By Lam Nguyen – Translated by Hai Anh Tags: Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc Minister of Transport BOT projects toll collection
- Hanoi plans toll collection on vehicles in 2030
- Prime Minister signs directive on strengthening management of drugs
- Thousands of armed officers keep tight vigil at Prime Minister’s rally
- Are These the Last Days of Japan’s Prime Minister Abe?
- Prime Minister Scott Morrison pulls pin on Hawaii family holiday, but the damage is already done
- Indian Prime Minister Modi's Home State First to Implement Citizenship Act
- Boris serves up a Brexmas feast! Prime Minister dishes out Christmas lunch to British troops on visit to military base in Estonia
- Cuba to name first prime minister in 40 years
- Japan’s Prime Minister Knew He Was Putting Hostage Lives at Risk
- Right Honourable: Prime Minister's Questions
Prime Minister requires tight control over BOT toll collection nationwide have 234 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at March 4, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.