|National Assembly Chairwoman Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan|
According to an announcement from the National Assembly’s External Affairs Committee, the visits will be made at the invitation of President of the Moroccan House of Representatives Habib El Malki, President of France’s Lower House of Parliament Richard Ferrand, European Parliament President Antonio Tajani, IPU President Gabriela Cuevas Barron, and Chairman of Consultative Assembly of Qatar Ahmad Bin Abdullah Al Mahmoud.
- NA Chairwoman pays official visits to Morocco, France
- NA Chairwoman Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan pays official visits to Morocco, France
- Top legislator leaves for official visits to Morocco, France
- Vietnam, Morocco parliaments’ new deal expected to boost bilateral ties
- Vietnam, Morocco top legislators hold talk to boost ties Most Recent News
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 16/11