National Assembly Chairwoman Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan will make official visits to Morocco and France, work with the EU Parliament and attend the 140th Assembly of the Inter-Parliamentary Union (IPU) and related meetings in Doha, Qatar from March 28 to April 8. National Assembly Chairwoman Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan (Photo: VNA) According to an announcement from the National Assembly’s External Affairs Committee, the visits will be made at the invitation of President of the Moroccan House of Representatives Habib El Malki, President of France’s Lower House of Parliament Richard Ferrand, European Parliament President Antonio Tajani, IPU President Gabriela Cuevas Barron, and Chairman of Consultative Assembly of Qatar Ahmad Bin Abdullah Al Mahmoud.
- On a mis au point le road trip optimal pour visiter la France
- Breck 2019 PF David Roddy has Northwestern, Gophers among set official visits
- Breaking down the priority targets taking official visits to Iowa this weekend
- Breaking down the priority targets taking official visits to Iowa State this weekend
- Sen. John McCain to pay birthday visit to daughter Meghan McCain on 'The View'
- P.J. Fleck set to visit John Waggoner Tuesday, finalize Dec. 8 official visit to Minnesota
- Rutgers football: Chris Ash sounds off on new early signing period, official visit dates
- How Penny Hardaway landed official visits from two top-five recruits in class of 2020
- North Dakota cuts women’s hockey, recruit learns program’s fate while on official visit
- South Alabama to welcome several recruits for official visits this weekend
NA Chairwoman pays official visits to Morocco, France have 255 words, post on dtinews.vn at March 25, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.