By Vien Thong  March 28, 2019 | 09:40 am GMT+7 OCB aims to use at least 50 percent of this loan to finance women-owned or managed SMEs. Photo by VnExpress/P. Anh The International Finance Corporation (IFC) will lend $100 million to Orient Commercial Joint Stock Bank (OCB) towards extending credit to SMEs. The long-term financial package provided by IFC, a World Bank affiliate, will comprise $57.16 million from its own capital, and another $42.84 million raised from other sponsors through the corporation’s Managed Co-Lending Portfolio Program. OCB aims to use at least 50 percent of this loan to finance women-owned or managed SMEs, with support from the World Bank’s Women Entrepreneurs Finance Initiative (We-Fi). We-Fi is a multi-government and bank partnership aimed at unlock financing for women-led/owned businesses in developing countries. An IFC announcement Wednesday morning said it would also provide consultancy services alongside the finance package, facilitating OCB in providing loans to small and medium enterprises (SMEs). In addition, the IFC will help the local bank develop supply chain financing, which involves lending to SMEs without collateral. According to the IFC, SMEs account for 98 percent of total enterprises in Vietnam. This is the main source of job creation… Read full this story
- Google Pay hits 100 million installs on the Play Store
- LinkedIn somehow bamboozled 100 million people into installing its Android app
- Google's Calculator app hits 100 million downloads on the Play Store
- Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile plan to inject over $100 million to speed up the launch of mobile payment network Isis
- $100 Million Breakthrough Listen Initiative Starts Searching for E.T.
- $100 Million Hunt for Aliens Aims to Survey One Million Stars
- Foreign Hackers Rob $31.3 Million from Russian Central Bank through Cyber Attack
- Stephen Hawking announces $100 million for biggest search for alien life
- Google and Facebook scammed out of over $100 million
- Project Loon will connect 100 million Indonesians with internet!
IFC routes $100 million to Vietnamese SMEs through local bank have 318 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at March 27, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.