Deputy Prime Minister Vũ Đức Đam recently approved a project to develop sports in Vietnam towards 2035. Long jumper Bùi Thị Thu Thảo, the Asian Games 2018 champion. — Photo nld.com.vn The project aims to foster the discovery, selection and training of talents and experts competing in Vietnam’s key sports at regional, continental and international events, such as the Olympic Games. Within the framework of the project, the country will enhance training conditions for 3,700 athletes, along with 600 coaches. Track and field, swimming, weightlifting, taekwondo, shooting, archery and wrestling have been chosen as Vietnam’s key sports at international events. In 2019, the sector prepare for the 30th Southeast Asian Games and the 10th ASEAN Para Games in the Philippines, the first World Beach Games in the US, the qualifying rounds for the 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games and other events. Regarding international co-operation, the sector will focus on the implementation of agreements and enhancing ties with other ASEAN nations and sporting powerhouses like China, Japan, South Korea and the US.
- 13 Attention-Grabbing Quotes From Dato' Seri Ahmad Zahid Hamidi's First Week As Deputy PM
- Deputy PM Zahid Just Promised That The BN Government Will Table The Syariah Bill
- Malaysia will return body of North Korean leader’s half-brother: deputy PM
- Project cost threshold for ICC-approved projects to be cut to P2.5B
- NEDA Board approves Philippine Development Plan 2017-2022
- Malaysia deputy PM, AG sacked amid scandal
- TURKEY DEPUTY PM CONDEMNS AIDE
- Australia deputy PM in dual citizenship crisis
- EU says trade pact approval rests on Vietnam’s rights record
- Theresa May making ‘mistake’ with hard Brexit – former deputy PM
Deputy PM approves project to develop Vietnam sports have 280 words, post on dtinews.vn at March 5, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.