Golden Bridge built by Sun Group in Da Nang city. (Photo: VNA) Da Nang (VNA) – The People’s Committee of Da Nang and Sun Group are striving to build the Sun World Ba Na Hills into a global destination. The plan was revealed at a ceremony held in the central coastal city of Da Nang on March 25 to mark the 10th anniversary of the opening of Sun Group’s first cable car system, Ba Na – Suoi Mo. Ba Na belongs to Truong Son mountain range in Hoa Ninh commune, Hoa Vang district, 25km southwest of Da Nang. Its tourism centre is located at the top of Chua Mountain, 1,489m above sea level. The Ba Na – Suoi Mo cable car system was put into operation on March 25, 2009. It won two Guinness World Records for being the longest one-line cable car service in the world at 5,042.62m, and having the highest difference in height between the departure and destination points at 1,291.81m. With 94 cabins, the system can serve 1,500 visitors per hour. The Ba Na Hills tourism site is known as an outlandish fairyland with a diverse floral system. The French village with ancient castles is how… Read full this story
- Da Nang focuses on turning tourism into spearhead economic sector
- Sun Group enjoys major haul of honors at World Travel Awards Asia and World Luxury Hotels Awards 2019
- Central Da Nang city looks for more air routes in 2020
- Hue-Da Nang aerial sightseeing tours to be launched in April
- Da Nang destined for international IT events
- Da Nang tightens HFM disease prevention measures
- OFID gives loan to transport infrastructure project in Da Nang
- ATF U14 & Under Junior Series – Grade A kicks off in Da Nang
- AgroViet 2018 slated for late June in Da Nang
- Traveling Da Nang with just 100USD - Is it possible?
Da Nang, Sun Group strive to turn Ba Na Hills into world destination have 312 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at March 25, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.