The New York Times, an American newspaper with worldwide influence and readership, has ranked the central coastal city of Da Nang 15th in their annual list of 52 places to go this year. “Foodies and beachgoers are flocking to the Miami of Vietnam,” the New York Times writes in a recent report. It says that Da Nang, the third-largest city of Vietnam, has gone from a place that is “best known for being a gateway to UNESCO Heritage town of Hoi An” to an attraction “with strong foodie scene and new hotels and resorts popping up on a five-mile-long beach strip.” View from the marble mountains in Da Nang. Photo by Shutterstock/Romas_Photo. The newspaper also describes what a day in Da Nang would look like. “A typical day might start with a morning swim on the sandy, crescent-shaped Non Nuoc Beach and perhaps a quick stop at the Han market, then an afternoon visit to the marble mountains, where travelers can explore the temples and pagodas that look out over My Khe beach and later, dinner back in the city. Finish the day with a visit to the highly Instagrammable Cau Rong (Dragon bridge), which is illuminated every night.” Local basket boat… Read full this story
- Mismanagement at the New York Times
- The Un-Branding of the New York Times
- New York Times Writers and Columnists; are They Really Traitors?
- Pure Opinion and New York Times Op-Ed Pieces
- Romantic Destinations in New York
- The 9 Best Travel Destinations for 2006
- A Guide to Find the Best Car Dealer in New York
- How To Start Home Based Travel Agency In New York: Getting Unbiased Information
- New York City Off -The- Record: Part 1
- Make The Most Out Of Your Trip To New York
Da Nang among best travel destinations for 2019: The New York Times have 303 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at March 13, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.