Minister of Transport Nguyen Van The inspects the Cat Linh – Ha Dong urban railway project. Photo: V.H
Deputy Director of the Railway Project Management Board Vu Hong Phuong said that the project’s construction volume is currently 99% completed, almost all supplies and equipment are at the construction site and 99% of them have been installed.
In addition, traffic safety, occupational safety and environmental sanitation throughout the construction site meet the requirements, and no labor incidents have occurred, Phuong added.
He stressed that the Railway Project Management Board is pressing the Chinese general contractor to accelerate and ensure the project’s trial operation as planned.
For his part, Project Director of EPC General Contractor Tang Hong said construction work has been completed 99%, adding that by the end of March 2019, the remaining items will be completed.
Minister of Transport Nguyen Van The emphasized that the project is in the final stage to prepared for commercial use, thus the general contractor and related agencies should make efforts and coordinate better to soon complete the project.
- Cat Linh-Ha Dong railway must run this year: Deputy PM
- Cat Linh - Ha Dong Railway delays commercial run again
- Cat Linh - Ha Dong Railway has completed 90% of the construction volume
- Minister urges early official operation of Hanoi's first urban railway
- New urban railway poses new challenges to Hanoi
- Curbing private vehicles to ease traffic pressure in downtown Hanoi
- Hanoi to spend US$620,000 to subsidize first sky train fare
- Gov’t urges early completion of Hanoi rail projects
- It should be obvious, pro workers is not anti China