Vietnam National Administration of Tourism, Vietjet sign MoU At the MoU signing ceremony (Photo: hanoimoi.com.vn) The Vietnam National Administration of Tourism (VNAT) and Vietjet Air signed in Hanoi on March 28 a Memorandum of Understanding on cooperation for 2019 – 2021. Under the MoU, the two sides will work together to increase promotion on mass media; introduce publications, documents and market researches; cooperate in an international tourism fair and Vietnamese tourism abroad; and organise domestic destination surveys and events. The MoU provides travel opportunities and convenience for Vietnamese people and international tourists, connecting Vietnam to destinations around the world, where Vietjet has direct flights. This is also a concrete effort to contribute to the implementation of the growth target plan assigned by the Prime Minister to welcome about 18 million international visitors to Vietnam in 2019. With a wide flight network of 39 domestic routes and 69 international routes, Vietjet currently operates around 400 flights daily, carrying more than 65 million passengers to date. Cuba promotes tourism in Hanoi Visitors pose for photos at the ongoing Cuba Tourism Festival in Hanoi The Cuban Embassy in Hanoi, in cooperation with Hanoitourist Travel Company and Russian airline Aeroflot, is organizing the Cuba… Read full this story
- How To Customize Your Amazon Alexa Flash News Briefing
- China Business News: In Concession, Trump Says He Will Help China's ZTE 'Get Back Into Business'
- AI will soon decide what you hear in Google Assistant news briefings
- Al Gore Wins Nobel Peace Prize; I Yammer About Him On Fox Business News.
- Bloomberg, UTV team up for business news channel
- A busy news day for the nets
- Watch NASA’s Mars News Briefing Live Right Now
- Twitter Android App Becoming More Newsy With 'Briefs'
- Pass It On: Advice for businesses from Stephen Badger
- Bad news from Apple is part of another bad day on Wall Street
BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 29/3 have 313 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at March 28, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.