Dominique Yates Louisville Courier Journal Published 9:03 AM EDT Mar 12, 2019 Bellarmine has been among the top teams in Division II basketball this year. It has one of the best offenses in the country with nine players who have scored in double figures at some point this season, led by the duo of Adam Eberhard and Chivarsky Corbett. The Knights (26-4) won the GLVC Tournament for the third straight season and will be the No. 2 seed in the Midwest Region of the NCAA Tournament. Lewis University, the team to get the best of Bellarmine twice, got the No. 1 seed. The Knights must win three games in Romeoville, Illinois, before they can earn a trip to Evansville, Indiana, for the Elite Eight. Check out: Bellarmine’s GLVC Tourney title fails to earn No. 1 NCAA Tournament seed Due to injuries, the month of February was a rough stretch with all four of Bellarmine’s losses. Now healthy and as one of the more experienced teams in the country with six seniors, the Knights will have eyes on them to get to Evansville and bring the program its second national championship. Also: How Bellarmine became the biggest little program in college basketball
- Huge boost for city centre as Primark gets ready to open its doors again
- Madrid tells businesses to get ready for (any) Brexit
- Get ready to welcome Santa as he prepares to arrive in Scarborough this Saturday
- Worksop residents are getting ready for this year’s Christmas lights switch on
- Brits spend two whole days getting ready for Christmas
- I'm A Celebrity's James McVey getting ready to propose to 'cheating' girlfriend
- Winter is coming – and Cambridgeshire is getting ready for it!
- Snow is on the way, Met Office warns as gritters get ready for action
- Police urge motorists to get ready for winter
- Doncaster gets ready to welcome the moon at an out of this world event
Bellarmine basketball gets ready for NCAA Tournament have 326 words, post on eu.courier-journal.com at March 11, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.