The Hanoitimes – US enterprises are interested in Vietnam’s policies and initiatives towards developing a digital economy and the innovative startups. Hoa Lac Hi-tech Park capable of attracting major investors worldwide Vietnam needs proper approach on science and technology: DPM Global manufacturers speed up FDI diversion and relocation from China to Vietnam Taiwanese tech giant ASUS ponders Vietnam for production relocation Major US high-tech corporations including 3M, Dow, Amazon and Qualcomm are seeking cooperation in technology and innovation with Vietnam, according to the Ministry of Science and Technology (MST). Deputy minister of Science and Technology Bui The Duy and Michal Michalak, former US aAmbassador to Vietnam and current regional managing director for the US – ASEAN Business Council. Source: MST. Such information was given at the meeting between Vietnam’s Ministry of Science and Technology and the a delegation of US enterprises, including 3M, Apple, Agoda, JUUL Google, Microsoft, Netfilx, Qualcomm, led by Michal Michalak, former US Ambassador to Vietnam and current regional managing director for the US – ASEAN Business Council on March 13. At the meeting, Michalak said US enterprises are interested in Vietnam’s policies and initiatives towards developing a digital economy and the innovative startups. Michalak said… Read full this story
- Coronavirus fight, economic cooperation spotlighted in Vietnam-Japan talks
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 9
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 11
- New industrial era presents fresh growth opportunities in Vietnam
- C.P. Vietnam targets balanced growth benefits
- SCG Three decades for quality of life in Vietnam
- Want a dual screen smartphone, grab the LG G8X ThinQ at $300 discount on Amazon
- Innovation district in eastern HCMC – new economic motivation
- Vietnam, Thailand tighten cooperation as strong ASEAN partners
- Will facial recognition technology bring ethical ‘sea changes’ in governance?
3M, Amazon, Qualcomm seek cooperation on technology and innovation with Vietnam have 299 words, post on www.hanoitimes.vn at March 17, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.