Vietnamese billiards player Tran Quyet Chien (Photo: Thanh Nien) Former winner Tran Quyet Chien lost out to Martin Horn of Germany (world No.26) 22-40 in the first match of the qualifying round in Group G. However, he enjoyed two consecutive victories over Choi Wan Young (world No.79) and Heo Jung Han (world No.11), both of the Republic of Korea, to win one of the two places on offer in the group to progress to the quarter finals. Ngo Dinh Nai also enjoyed two wins over his teammate Ma Minh Cam (world No.21) and Marco Zanetti of Italy (world No.4), as well as drawing with Tasdemir Tayfun of host nation Turkey in Group E to book his place in the quarter finals. Ma Minh Cam defeated Zanetti in the second match but lost out to Tayfun so was unable to progress to the quarter finals. Whilst Nguyen Quoc Nguyen (world No.9) was unable to progress out of Group H. Tran Quyet Chien is set to meet Eddy Merckx of Belgium (world No.3), while Ngo Dinh Nai will face Tayfun of host nation Turkey today in the quarter finals.
- World Cup 2018: Neymar Shines As Brazil Beat Mexico To Reach World Cup Quarters
- Australia bare feet and souls as World Cup semi-final with England looms
- Australia's Twenty20 World Cup semi-final against South Africa expected to be hit by rain
- India vs England women’s T20 World Cup semi-final live streaming - When and where to watch on TV and online
- LIVE Score, India vs England, ICC T20 World Cup Semi-Final: Weather In Focus As India Face England
- LIVE Score, India vs England, Women's T20 World Cup Semi-Final: India-England Match Toss Delayed Due To Rain In Sydney
- India vs England, ICC Women's T20 World Cup semi-final: Syndey weather, Syndey Cricket Ground pitch report
- ‘Not the ideal way to reach final’ - Twitter reacts after India vs England Women’s T20 World Cup semi-final gets washed out
- Chelsea dump Liverpool out, Newcastle and Blades reach FA Cup quarter-finals
- Reading 1 Sheff Utd 1 (1-2 AET): Sharp sends Blades into FA Cup quarter final with extra-time winner over brave Royals
Vietnamese players qualify for Billiards World Cup quarter finals have 364 words, post on english.vov.vn at February 16, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.