Talking to reporters regarding an agreement on Russia’s organised recruitment of Vietnamese workers, Mikhai Ivankov, an official of Krasnoyarsk employment and labour agency, unveiled that Russia has set a quota of accepting 15,000 Vietnamese workers in the country this year. Krasnoyarsk region is the main partner in a pilot programme on receiving Vietnamese labourers in Russia. Ivankov said the region needs mainly unskilled workers for light industry, agriculture, and construction, adding that approximately 40 percent of the Vietnamese workers will work in the region’s central areas. He expressed hope for early discussions between the two sides on specific issues related to the subject. According to a representative from the Department of Overseas Labour Management under the Ministry of Labour, Invalids, and Social Affairs, Vietnam has not sent workers to Russia in recent years. Thus, the reopening of negotiations on the matter and the pilot programme will create new opportunities for Vietnamese to work legally in the nation. A representative from the Russia’s Federal Service for Labour and Employment said Vietnam and Russia are yet to ink a labour exchange agreement, but he expected the agreement will include the Russian side providing information on employers, job requirements and working conditions along… Read full this story
- Vietnamese deli Ha Long Cafe to bring banh mis, vermicelli noodles to downtown Charleston
- May urges Corbyn to work with Government to agree Brexit deal
- Two farm labourers swept away in Dhadhar river
- Sandwich Hag Reduces Hours for Work-Life Balance
- Senators Say They Aren’t Done Investigating Trump and Russia
- The growing partnership between Russia's government and cybercriminals
- New Revelations in Maria Butina Case Highlight Russia’s Infiltration Efforts in 2016
- Is Religious Persecution in Russia Escalating? Elderly Baptist Pastor Charged for ‘Illegal’ Missionary Work
- Cover-Ups Work. Just Ask Donald Trump.
- Post-Mueller report likely to target Russia dossier author Steele
Vietnamese labourers to work in Russia have 317 words, post on english.vov.vn at February 27, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.