|The booth of South Korea at Vietnam Expo 2018|
With the history of being one of the most prestigious and long-standing trade promotion events in Vietnam, Vietnam Expo has maintained its strong position from year to year. Vietnam Expo 2019 will be held at Hanoi International Center for Exhibition (ICE) at 91 Tran Hung Dao Street, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi.
|Enterprises from 15 foreign nations have confirmed their participation in Vietnam Expo 2019 so far. The show is expected to attract exhibitors from 20 countries and territories and welcome 15,000 visitors during four days.|
This year, the organiser will shift focus onto four outstanding zones, including international pavilions, Vietnam Value, industrial products, as well as food and consumer goods. Due to the existing infrastructure and scale of ICE, there will be more advantages for major enterprises to attend the show. Vietnam Expo is at the very final preparation stage, setting the stage for many well-designed booths, modern products, and technologies to be displayed this April.
In addition to eye-catching international pavilions, the Vietnam Value zone is a platform where Vietnamese enterprises honoured with the "Vietnam Value" title can exhibit their locally-made products and services. It aims to promote the national image of Vietnam, a country known for its variety of high-quality products and services with the three core values of "Quality – Innovation – Leadership."
Besides, it also fosters the recognition and competitiveness of Vietnamese trade names in both domestic and international markets. Participants recognise that Vietnam Expo offers Vietnamese export companies many opportunities to meet with new and potential partners.
Moreover, as a reliable and regular partner throughout all editions of Vietnam Expo, the Korean Institute of Design Promotion (KIDP) under the South Korean Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy has been proactively helping Vietnamese companies improve capabilities in specialised design under the Korea-Vietnam Design Sharing project under which South Korean designers share their skills, processes, and experience in designing packages through brand identity systems.
Customers will come across an exhibition area with many models and maps – the Vietnam Industry Development & Investment Promotion Zone.
|The Russian pavilion attracted numerous customers|
Businesses from Algeria, India, Cambodia, Armenia, Russia, Canada, Cuba, Taiwan, Korea, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, Japan, and China have confirmed their participation in Vietnam Expo 2019 so far. The show is expected to attract exhibitors from 20 countries and territories and welcome 15,000 visitors during four days.
From April 10 to 13, Vietnam Expo 2019 will be hosted by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Vietnam and organised by VINEXAD. The exhibitions will be open from 9AM to 6PM at Hanoi International Center for Exhibition.
- MSU's Suzy Merchant, CMU's Presley Hudson share mutual respect
- The Secret of Successful Blogging & SEO Techniques
- How the Vietnam War Brought High-Tech Border Surveillance to America
- Singaporean firm broadens STEM education model in Vietnam
- Mind And Heart: For boost in India-Vietnam economic ties, the two must go beyond strategic imperatives
- 9 Best Practices of Affiliate Networks
- How To Structure Your Organization For SEO Success
- Share Global Insights Tour 2018 Update
- Automatically Share WordPress Posts To Social Networks – SNAP Review
- How An Affiliate Network's Mistake Is Making GoDaddy Lose Business [Updated]
- Analyzing The Impact Of Amazon’s Departure From Google’s Search Network
- Martin Luther King, Jr. on Justice and the Four Steps to Successful Nonviolent Resistance
Vietnam Expo – Networking and sharing for mutual success have 535 words, post on vir.com.vn at February 22, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.