Vietnam Airlines JSC (VNA) is planning to auction the surplus B777 and F70 aircraft spare parts stocks.
|Vietnam Airlines to auction the surplus aircraft spare parts stocks|
If there would be of your interest, please do not hesitate to contact us at the following address before 17h00 date 28 February 2019 to receive a bid documents from:
Dinh Ngoc Tung, deputy director of Supply and Material Management Department
Address: 200 Nguyen Son Street, Long Bien district, Hanoi, Vietnam
Email: [email protected],
Tel: +84-24-38273774, ext. 2841, or HP: (84) 903290971;
Or Tran Viet Phuong, email: [email protected]
Tel: +84-24-38273774, ext. 2839, or HP: (84) 913525551.
Proposal must be sent to VNA before 17h00 date 15 March 2019 (local time).
By Nguyen Huong
- “How Dare You Charge That for a Spare Part!” – The Untold Story of the X27 Interface Assembly
- Software and stealth: how carmakers hike spare parts prices
- Supreme Court Preview, Part III: A Couple Spare Parts
- Vietjet places order for 20 newest-generation Airbus A321XLR aircraft
- American Airlines Passenger Removed From Plane For Over-Sized Cello, Despite Following Rules
- Two airlines don’t want to fly detained immigrant kids
- Mechanics, Southwest Airlines Reach Breakthrough in Labor Dispute
- Airline Pilot Allegedly Tried to Fly Plane While Four Times Over the Legal Alcohol Limit
- Vietnam's top destinations featured on CNN’s photo tour
- Politics United States transfers six patrol boats to Vietnam Coast Guard Meet the woman changing Vietnam’s honey industry