Secretary General of the United Nations Antonio Guterres on February 25 said he hopes the DPRK-USA Hanoi Summit Vietnam, slated for February 27 and 28, will reach an agreement on the concrete steps for peace and stability, as well as the complete and verifiable denuclearisation of the Korean Peninsula.
- UN Secretary General hopes for concrete denuclearization steps
- President Trump en route to Vietnam for second summit
- What to expect from the upcoming DPRK US Hanoi Summit
- What to expect from the upcoming DPRK-USA Hanoi Summit
- Trump has 'confidence' North Korea will honour denuclearisation 'contract'
- US ready to resume North Korea talks as Pompeo seeks denuclearisation by 2021
- Chairman's Statement of ASEM 5
- North Korea hails 'new milestone' in ties with South Korea
- The rapidly evolving state of US-North Korea relations, in two photos