Secretary General of the United Nations Antonio Guterres (Photo: AFP/VNA) Secretary General of the United Nations Antonio Guterres on February 25 said he hopes the DPRK-USA Hanoi Summit Vietnam, slated for February 27 and 28, will reach an agreement on the concrete steps for peace and stability, as well as the complete and verifiable denuclearisation of the Korean Peninsula.
- Day one at the World Future Energy Summit
- Cleveland Browns deny they are set to make former US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice NFL’s first female head coach
- Oshawa GM employees once the foundation of Generals’ fan base
- Armstrong is hoping Malone can maintain their place at summit
- Lifestyle U.S., N.Korea flags fly in Vietnam’s Son Doong cave ahead of Trump-Kim summit Vietnam could have a lot of Women’s Days
- Lifestyle U.S., N.Korea flags fly in Vietnam’s Son Doong cave ahead of Trump-Kim summit Vietnamese bugbears
- At last, Woods returns to the summit of golf
- Wallace is aiming to emulate Molinari and rise to the summit
- Wary Schmidt issues a World Cup warning to his hopefuls
- Tottenham hope to finally offload Vincent Janssen as Real Betis eye loan move
UN Secretary General hopes for concrete denuclearisation from summit have 205 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 25, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.