The Benaki Toy Museum presents a collection of traditional Japanese toys and dolls related to traditional festivities that have shaped a part of Japanese culture for centuries, including Girls’ Day (Hinamatsuri) and Children’s Day (Kodomo no Hi). The exhibition, a collaboration with the Japanese Embassy in Athens, is part of celebrations marking 120 years of diplomatic relations between Greece and Japan. The official opening takes place on Thursday, February 21, starting at 7 p.m. Opening hours are Thursdays to Sundays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Benaki Toy Museum, 14 Poseidonos & Tritonos,
- Best Streaming Service In 2021: HBO Max, Netflix, Hulu, And More
- The best meat delivery options for the big game: Snake River Farms, Omaha Steaks, Rastelli's and more
- Question Club: The best and worst parts of Black Panther
- International Insider: Netflix By Numbers; Cannes Question Marks; Epic Games’ Movie Push; Bye-Bye ‘Peaky Blinders’
- From Tatas to RIL, India Inc goes into hiring mode as demand picks up
- Best Video Game Soundtracks: Where To Stream Them
Traditional Japanese Dolls have 181 words, post on www.ekathimerini.com at February 20, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.