By Nguyen Xuan Hoai Director, AI Academy In the 4.0 era, Artificial Intelligence (AI) has been applied in every nook and cranny of life and business, and is ready to replace humans if they do not do their utmost to improve their knowledge, skills, and confirm their position in society. AI is no longer a strange, distant concept. There are a great number of definitions of AI, but to put it simply, AI, sometimes called machine intelligence, is intelligence demonstrated by machines, in contrast to the natural intelligence displayed by humans and other animals. AI in all of life and business Numerous companies use AI to draw people’s attention to their newly-launched products, as well as to demonstrate that they are leading the technology trend. Particularly, a great deal of AI has been applied in smartphones. For example, the camera now automatically recognises the face, while there are also voice control capabilities, virtual assistants, and AI built into Facebook apps. In business, AI, which is changing all the concepts, mindset, and operations, will be able to create a new business model in relevant industries. For example, the Grab and Uber apps have integrated AI technology to manage and operate a… Read full this story
- The curse of Artificial Intelligence
- The future of sex: Thousands of highly advanced robots that can learn and talk will soon go on sale for £12,000 as a new book reveals it's just one glimpse into a shattering near era
- AI has a big data problem. Here's how to fix it
- Why companies need to reinvent their marketing business models amid and in the post-COVID-19 world?
- COVID-19: Nigeria not yet out of the woods, Obasanjo warns
- [Full Speech] COVID-19 and Nigeria security issues: The way forward ― Obasanjo
- Digital Footprints: The internet neither forgives nor forgets
- Working from home? Your boss has a creepy new way to spy on you
- The 25 best thrillers to watch on Netflix right now
- How will Europe guarantee its security without the US?
The future that lies in artificial intelligence have 343 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at February 13, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.