(CNN)Ethan Lindenberger grew up thinking that not being vaccinated was normal.
Sign up here to get The Results Are In with Dr. Sanjay Gupta every Tuesday from the CNN Health team.
CNN’s Michael Nedelman contributed to this report.
- 'Worry is contagious': the vaccine-hesitant parents putting children at risk
- NSW extends availability of flu vaccine as coronavirus concerns spread
- SXSW will go on despite coronavirus concerns
- World Health Organization STILL refuses to say coronavirus crisis is at pandemic levels - despite 'deeply concerning' spread of cases to Iran, Italy and South Korea
- Australian Grand Prix to go ahead despite coronavirus concern, minister says
- E3 Still Moving Ahead Despite Coronavirus Concerns
- Lyon-Juventus gets green light despite virus concerns
- Kylie Jenner's Ex-BFF Jordyn Woods Considering Dubai Trip Despite Coronavirus Concerns
- New York Auto Show going ahead despite coronavirus concerns, organizers say
- Rijiju expects Tokyo Olympics to go ahead despite coronavirus concerns
- You CAN get mumps even if you've had the MMR vaccine: Why every 18-year-old should have a booster jab to prevent life-changing side effects
- Large Study Finds — Once Again — that Vaccines Do Not Cause Autism
Teen gets vaccinated despite parents' concerns have 1023 words, post on us.cnn.com at February 12, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.