The contestants of the Miss ASEAN Friendship 2017 beauty pageant at the picturesque Nhan Tower, built by the Cham people Phu Yen is not as crowded as the beaches of Nha Trang and Danang. There are few luxury accommodations and modern conveniences, but it is the perfect destination to help cut yourself off from daily life and immerse yourself in nature. The location is an important focus of the province’s tourism campaign and enjoys a strategy to maintaining its raw natural beauty. Thanks to these favourable conditions, Phu Yen has gained somewhat unexpected results in tourism development. Current highlights include O Loan lagoon, Da Bia Mountain, Xuan Dai Bay, Bai Mon Beach, Mui Dien Cape, and Mang Lang Church. The province hosted the Miss ASEAN Friendship 2017 beauty contest that attracted a large number of participants to show-off their talent in photography and filmmaking as well as highlight trade and tourism activities, while introducing the magnificent scenery. The beaches in this area are mostly flat, with white sand, clear blue water, and gentle waves. Tourists can enjoy ample tuna, lobster, crab, and squid, both at restaurants and dedicated fish markets. Every morning, you can see people walking back and forth between… Read full this story
- Admiring pristine coastal beauty in Phu Yen
- Phu Yen pushes up development leveraging World Bank support
- Phu Yen festival promotes Cham people’s culture
- Lara Stone embraces her natural beauty by going make-up free for an outing with a friend in London
- Phu Yen meets criteria for Global Geopark
- Natural beauty! Model Elyse Knowles shows off her flawless complexion... after previously speaking candidly about her acne-prone skin
- Black-Owned Beauty Month, Day 21: Hair Can Be a Tangled Web
- The Beauty Diary by Rebekah Scanlan: Best Aussie beauty items
- Black-Owned Beauty Month, Day 16: Can I Get a Late Pass for Fresh Beauty?
- 4 Beauty Treatments Brides-to-be Should Avoid Before Wedding!
Phu Yen’s top six natural beauties have 323 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at February 9, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.