The Hanoitimes – If you are looking to explore new beach destinations, you won’t need to go very far. Hoi An among world’s most romantic places to visit Da Lat among world’s places you can retire abroad on the cheap Vietnam among world’s cheapest places to live in 2019 Jade Tye, an author from Malaysia’s The New Straits Times, has listed a number of reasons why Vietnam’s beautiful beaches in the central region are ideal destinations for Valentine’s Day. Malaysian newspaper lists the best reasons why Vietnam’s beaches are ideal destinations for Valentine’s Day. The author suggested that travelers should visit the beaches in February when the weather is cool and sunny with fewer rainy spells. “With a string of quaint beach towns yet to face the onslaught of mass tourism from the modern metropolis Da Nang to the secluded, paradisiacal Quy Nhon, Vietnam’s sun-baked coast offers a refreshing romantic beach holiday.” More than just a gateway to the world heritage sites of Hue and Hoi An, Da Nang is a brilliant urban beach hub in its own right. Da Nang unfurls an endless stretch of beaches with the most popular being My Khe and Non Nuoc. The preferred… Read full this story
- Travel: Lonely Planet’s top 10 beach cruise destinations
- Revere Beach Parcel Destined for Apartments Sold for $4.12M
- Recognizing the enduring ideals of Memorial Day
- Defaced Dorchester Vietnam Memorial restored for Memorial Day
- The Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach will celebrate Earth Day this weekend
- The Man Who Told America the Truth About D-Day
- D-Day at 75: Why we should remember
- Beach-goers talk safety after hottest day of the year
- Happy Arbor Day. Let’s take a walk around our favorite Tampa Bay trees.
- Planta Offers Vegan BBQ for Memorial Day Weekend
Malaysian newspaper explains why Vietnam’s beaches are ideal destinations for Valentine's Day have 315 words, post on www.hanoitimes.vn at February 14, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.