The annual One Young World Summit convenes the brightest young talent from every country and sector, working to accelerate social impact. Delegates from 190+ countries are counselled by influential political, business and humanitarian leaders such as Justin Trudeau, Paul Polman and Meghan Markle, amongst many other global figures. Delegates participate in four transformative days of speeches, panels, networking and workshops. All delegates have the opportunity to apply to give keynote speeches, sharing a platform with world leaders with the world’s media in attendance. As well as listening to keynote speakers, delegates have the opportunity to challenge world leaders, interact and be mentored by influencers. Delegates make lasting connections throughout the Summit, celebrating their participation at social events and the unforgettable Opening and Closing Ceremonies. The One Young World Summit 2019 sees the global forum for young leaders return ‘home’ for the first time since the inaugural Summit in 2010. With over 300 languages to be heard on its streets, London is one of the most diverse places in the world. The city is home to nearly 9 million people, one of the world’s biggest financial centres and countless historic sites such as Buckingham Palace and Big Ben. A city where… Read full this story
- Rugby World Cup 2019 wall chart: Download and print yours here
- World Cup 2019: Bangladesh vs India, Match Preview
- Rugby World Cup 2019 on TV: Channel, coverage guide and pundits
- Rugby World Cup 2019 results and latest pool tables
- Rugby World Cup 2019 final pool tables and results
- Did ICC mess up the World Cup 2019 schedule?
- World Cup 2019: The Final, England vs New Zealand
- World Cup 2019: Match 38, India v England
- World Cup 2019: 5 biggest sixes of the tournament
- World Cup 2019: David Warner, the comeback king
Leading Asia Scholarship! The One Young World Summit 2019 have 292 words, post on www.publichealthupdate.com at February 26, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.