Tet holidays are the days of relaxation, happiness and joy. And similar to pine tree for Christmas holiday in the West, Vietnamese people also use many kinds of flowers and plants to decorate their house in this special period, including peach blossoms, kumquat, apricot blossoms, among others.
Let’s see some stunning photos of kumquat trees to see why they are admired by lots of Vietnamese people.
- Kumquat tree - favoured plant for Tet
- Hoi An Kumquat tree growers optimistic
- Unique kumquat trees in Hung Yen on sale before Tet
- Peach branches and kumquat trees cover Hanoi’s streets as Tet approaches
- Unique kumquat trees on sale ahead of Lunar New Year festival
- Clever growers switch to bonsai kumquat trees
- Kumquat trees wilt as peaches flourish
- Peach and kumquat trees expensive due to cold weather
- Building brand for Van Giang kumquat trees