The new executive also thanked the previous administration for its hard work and dedication throughout the last two years.
It said that the Council had a strong voice on the national agenda and brought a number of important issues to the frontline such as mental health.
The new KNZ Council concluded by saying that it looks forward to furthering the work on such issues and building on the previous work done to strengthen the voice of youths in the country.
The new Executive Committee includes:
President -Sean Ellul
Vice President – Adrian Dominic Ellul
Secretary General – Chiara Vassallo
Deputy Secretary General – Beppe Galea
Financial Officer – Kay Dimech
Public Relations Officer – Roberta DeBono
Policy & Youth Rights Commissioner – Sandrine Borg
Commissioner for Youth Services – Celine Talbot
International Officer – Chiara Zappala’
National Officer – Kristina Filletti
Commonwealth & Sustainable Development Goals Officer – Eman Borg
Logistics Officer – Liam Axisa
Branding Officer – Mattia Scicluna
- IOA row escalates, executive committee meeting on cards
- Medford Democratic City Committee Elects New Leadership
- 'Shady backroom deal' could swing upcoming Nevada primary election, RNC tells state attorney general
- Boardroom bosses advised to meet workers to justify pay practices
- World's largest fund manager demands cuts to executive pay and bonuses
- MCA apex council to meet on June 1, Lalchand Rajput tipped for CIC
- Aiman Ezzat appointed new Capgemini CEO
- VN-Index starts new week in the green
- Narinder Batra says as president he can form committees, subject to EC or GB approval
- Donald Trump will sign executive order on 'social media' after threatening to CLOSE platforms he claims are censoring conservatives in wake of Twitter fact-checking his tweets
- Dr Harsh Vardhan elected as WHO's Executive Board chairman
- Google, Facebook and Twitter face bias reckoning: Donald Trump will sign executive order threatening to investigate and CLOSE web giants he claims are censoring conservatives in wake of Twitter fact-check row
KNZ elects new Executive Committee during Annual General Meeting have 303 words, post on gozonews.com at February 16, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.