U.S. Donald Trump George Conway, a top Republican attorney and husband of White House counsellor Kellyanne Conway, trolled Donald Trump on Saturday after the president was pictured hanging out at his Florida golf course. In a picture shared on Twitter Saturday by J.D. Durkin, Washington, D.C. bureau chief of financial news website Cheddar, Trump is shown at the omelet bar at his Trump International Golf Club in Palm Springs wearing slacks and a baseball cap. The president travelled to Florida for the weekend on Friday, shortly after announcing a national emergency following the refusal of Congress to provide funding specifically for his long-promised wall on the U.S.-Mexico border. He has no public events scheduled over the weekend. “An emergency round,” said George Conway in the tweet, alongside the picture of the president standing at the omelet bar. He was not the only one to poke fun at the president’s casual demeanour, less than 24 hours after he had warned about alleged drugs, gangs and undocumented migrants pouring into the country in a rambling speech that was riddled with false claims. “Looks like ‘eggsecutive time’ to me,” quipped one Twitter user, making a pun of the unstructured “executive time” that regularly features in the president’s schedule. While Kellyanne Conway frequently… Read full this story
- George Conway Calls Donald Trump 'Mentally Unstable,' Says He's 'Incompetent' and 'Inept' Narcissist Who Puts His Ego Before National Security
- Donald Trump's Valentine's gift is a national emergency over border wall funding
- Kellyanne Conway Says Donald Trump Elevates and Empowers Women, Except He Doesn't
- Donald Trump's Flagship Florida Resort Has Seen Its Revenues Sink Amid Tough Times for President's Brand
- Twitter Reacts to Donald Trump and Vince Vaughn Shaking Hands at National Championship
- Donald Trump Jr. Calls Claims His Family Is Profiting From the Presidency 'Ridiculous'
- Shutdown war rages on as Donald Trump shows rare sign of surrender over State of the Union
- Donald Trump Dismisses ‘Overrated’ Actress Meryl Streep’s Artful Golden Globes Speech
- Trump to Sign Spending Bill, But Then Declare a National Emergency to Get More Border-Wall Money
- Jeb Bush Gets Something Off His Chest, Calls Donald Trump a Jerk, Finally
George Conway Trolls Donald Trump As President Pictured at Golf Resort Omelet Bar After National Emergency Speech have 375 words, post on www.newsweek.com at February 17, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.