U.S. Donald Trump Immigration Fox News host Chris Wallace pressed Donald Trump’s acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney over the president’s “apparent hypocrisy,” as reports have revealed that his golf resort had hired undocumented immigrants for many years. “But The Washington Post reports, this weekend, that the Trump golf club in New Jersey has employed a steady stream of illegal immigrants for years, and that the managers at the club knew they were illegal,” Wallace pointed out on Fox News Sunday as he interviewed Mulvaney. “How do you explain this apparent hypocrisy by president Trump and by his business?” Mulvaney admitted that this was “a fair question” but told Wallace that the Trump Organization would have to answer it. He said that the Trump White House is “not involved in the operation of those facilities.” President Donald Trump waves to wellwishers during the 72nd U.S. Women’s Open Golf Championship at the Trump National Golf Course in Bedminister, New Jersey on July 15, 2017 SAUL LOEB/AFP/Getty Images While the president may not currently be involved in the operations of his business, his children are. Trump has also publicly opposed undocumented immigrants since long before taking office. His 2016 presidential campaign’s most prominent… Read full this story
- Trump Takes Turn at Turnberry Golf Resort Before Putin Meeting
- 'The president is fighting with a dead guy again': Fox News host flabbergasted by Trump's latest attacks on John McCain
- Donald Trump Jr. and Fox News host Kimberly Guilfoyle finally made their relationship Instagram official
- Fox News host Shep Smith lashes out at the Trump administration: 'It's one of those days when you just don't know what to do'
- Kimberly Guilfoyle Leaving Fox News for Pro-Trump America First PAC
- Fox News host Tucker Carlson says Trump not 'capable' of legislating
- WATCH: Fox News Host Asks Dominique Ansel if He Has a Green Card
- Ex-Breitbart Spokesman: GOP, Fox News Hosts Must Denounce Sexual Harassment
- ‘Fox & Friends’ Host Kilmeade: Trump Declaring National Emergency Would Be ‘Disaster’
- Hannity is ‘Bad Business’: Media Matters President Defends Boycott of Fox News Host
Fox News Host Calls Out Trump's 'Hypocrisy' Due to Undocumented Immigrants Working at His Golf Resort have 361 words, post on www.newsweek.com at February 10, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.