US President Donald Trump (Photo: AFP/VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – US President Donald Trump on February 27 said Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK) leader Kim Jong-un and he will try very hard to work something out on denuclearisation and then making the DPRK an economic powerhouse. He said on Twitter that he believes that China, Russia, Japan and the Republic of Korea will be very helpful. According to the announcement of the White House, Trump and Kim are scheduled to have a 20-minute one-on-one meeting at the Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi hotel at 6:30 pm on February 27 before they come to a social dinner which is expected to conclude at 8:35pm. The two leaders plan to have a series of official meetings on February 28. The DPRK-USA Hanoi Summit Vietnam is considered an important political and diplomatic event of Vietnam in 2019, reflecting Vietnam’s policy of being a friend and reliable partner of the international community. Through the summit, Vietnam wishes to prove itself as a reliable partner, and safe and friendly destination for a sustainable peace.-VNA
- Fate of future DPRK-U.S. dialogue depends on U.S. attitude: DPRK
- Theresa May makes veiled attack on Boris Johnson's Brexit policy
- Vietnam, UK vow efforts to foster bilateral trade
- Cougar Mountain Denali Summit
- FreeTax USA Deluxe 2018 (Tax Year 2017)
- Huawei Summit (T-Mobile)
- Team USA Dropkicked Out Of World Cup By Rudy Gobert And ... Frank Ntilikina?
- Gwyneth Paltrow dazzles in a bright yellow dress as she joins stars at Vanity Fair's New Establishment Summit
- Regulatory void makes it difficult for start-ups to access capital
- Sun reveals partners for online effort
DPRK-USA Summit: US, DPRK make efforts in denuclearisation have 279 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 27, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.