He said on Twitter that he believes that China, Russia, Japan and the Republic of Korea will be very helpful.
According to the announcement of the White House, Trump and Kim are scheduled to have a 20-minute one-on-one meeting at the Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi hotel at 6:30 pm on February 27 before they come to a social dinner which is expected to conclude at 8:35pm.
The two leaders plan to have a series of official meetings on February 28.
The DPRK-USA Hanoi Summit Vietnam is considered an important political and diplomatic event of Vietnam in 2019, reflecting Vietnam’s policy of being a friend and reliable partner of the international community.
Through the summit, Vietnam wishes to prove itself as a reliable partner, and safe and friendly destination for a sustainable peace.-VNA
- International media shows optimism about DPRK-USA Summit’s outcomes
- DPRK-USA Summit 2019: Deal to focus on give-and-take over Yongbyon complex
- DPRK-USA Summit 2019: Int’l media shows optimism about DPRK-USA Summit’s outcomes
- Int’l media shows optimism about DPRK-USA Summit’s outcomes
- DPRK-USA Summit: Japan backs US President’s decisions
- North Korea threatens to scrap Trump summit after Mike Pence's 'ignorant and stupid' remarks
- Trump says venue for 2nd DPRK-US summit picked
- DPRK, US leaders discuss extensively to reach considerable progress, says KCNA
- North Korea tells US it will not denuclearise in return for peace treaty as it dismisses 'bargaining chip' diplomacy