The event drew the participation of nearly 900 cadres and cadets of the school. With their high sense of responsibility for the community, they donated 679 blood units.
|At the event|
As revealed, the first drive at Army Officer Training College No.1 collected another 710 blood units.
Since 2010, the school organized 18 blood donation drives and collected nearly 11,000 blood units. As a result, it was honored by the Defense Ministry as one of leading military units in the blood donation movement in the 2017-2018 period.
Translated by Van Hieu
- Rajasthan: Congress beats BJP in blood donation race by 8,000 units
- FDA approves test to screen blood donations for Zika virus
- FDNY hopes to give boost to charities through blood donations in the city
- NEIGHBORHOOD REPORT. Donation drive
- Beyonce shows fierce support for new food donation drive
- Australian man, 78, saves more than 2 million babies through blood donations
- Pals to hold blood drive and softball game for cancer-ridden Stepinac baseball coach Joe O'Grady
- Long Island's own Al Fischer, 75, donates 320th pint of blood - pumping closer to record
- Queer Union, NYU LGBT community to FDA: 'Don't waste our blood!' Protesters draw, discard fake blood
- Three decades of giving the gift of blood