Over 37.6 million shares to be offered on HNX in February In 2018, HNX held 40 auctions; including 10 initial public offerings (IPOs), 29 divestments and one purchasing rights auction. — Photo hanoimoi.com.vn The Ha Noi Stock Exchange (HNX) will hold eight auctions in February to sell over 37.6 million shares of companies this month. The companies include Thai Hoa Water Supply JSC, Dien Chau Water Supply JSC, Cua Lo Water Supply SJC, Quynh Luu Water Supply JSC, Ha Tinh Urban and Environment JSC, Ninh Binh Water Supply and Sewerage SJC, Lilama 69 – 3 JSC and Lilama 10 JSC. In January, Hai Duong Province People’s Committee divested from Hai Duong Cable Television Joint Stock Company on the HNX. Of the 692,000 shares on offer, 575,000 were purchased, equal to 83 per cent. As a result, VND7.1 billion (US$303,418) was collected and the share capital surplus reached VND1.4 billion. In 2018, the HNX held 40 auctions; including 10 initial public offerings (IPOs), 29 divestments and one purchasing rights auction. A number of cattle slaughterhouses to be launched in HCMC HCM City plans to construct several modern livestock and poultry slaughterhouses this year, in addition to facilities being opened by private… Read full this story
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 23
- New York to require face coverings in busy public places
- Fox News host Tucker Carlson backs Donald Trump for calling coronavirus 'the Chinese virus' and says it shows the president 'at his best'
- Baton Rouge Business Briefs for April 19, 2020
- Top news of the day: ICMR stops use of rapid test kits for two days; Pakistan removes 26/11 mastermind Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi’s name from terror list, and more
- Harvard to pay back money for small businesses, Trump says
- Quarantine hotels: It's business unusual
- Pandemic to bring Asia's 2020 growth to halt for 1st time in 60 years: IMF
- Thursday briefing: 'Give loved ones the chance to say goodbye'
- IMF's Georgieva wants to triple concessional financing for poor countries
BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 2/2 have 320 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at February 1, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.