Now that Bryce Harper’s time with the Washington Nationals has come to an official, indisputable end, let’s look back on the fonder memories from his seven seasons in the big leagues. From game-tying home runs in the postseason to one special Home Run Derby, these are Harper’s five best moments in a Nationals jersey: 5. Smashing a walk-off home run in 2015 with some attitude Harper has hit plenty of walk-off homers in his career, but let’s pick one to start off this list. In 2015, the year he’d go on to win National League MVP, he delivered the Nationals a win over the Atlanta Braves with this classic bottom-of-the-ninth bomb. Make sure to watch at 1:17 for a close-up of his bat toss — and his stone-cold stare while doing so. 4. Stealing home plate against the Phillies as a rookie Many years before the Phillies knew they would one day sign Harper, they suffered a bit of an embarrassment from him while he was just 19. After Cole Hamels put him on first with a HBP, Harper got around to third and stole home when Hamels tried to cut off the baserunner at first. Philadelphia fans should hope… Read full this story
- Bryce Harper admits Wednesday could be final home game with Nationals
- Bryce Harper soaks in final Nationals' home game
- LOOK: Braves security guard eats the ground chasing a Nationals fan out of frame on live TV
- 'My city': Harper 0 for 4 in possibly last home Nats game
- Vegas made the Golden Knights. Now the Golden Knights can remake Vegas.
- Max Scherzer can hit, Kyle Schwarber still has beef, and the Brewers have the best retro uniforms in the majors
- Stanley Cup Final 2018: Capitals carrying hopes of championship-starved Washington, D.C.
- 13 Teams Over 16 Seasons, but He Is More Than a Journeyman
- Las Vegas becoming hot spot for professional sports
- Matt, Mark and Mitch: Odd Offensive Triumvirate Tries to Bring Back Bears
Bryce Harper: Top 5 moments in a Nationals jersey have 334 words, post on www.washingtontimes.com at February 28, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.