Manny Machado reportedly agreed to a 10-year deal with San Diego worth $300 million. It appears Bryce Harper will land much, much more than that when he signs.ESPN’s Buster Olney, appearing on SportsRadio 94WIP Wednesday morning, said “It would not shock me if when its first leaked out through one of Scott’s guys in the media, Harper’s deal is going to have the number ‘4’ in it.”Radio host Joe Giglio clarified the “4” meant $400 million.We knew that once Machado’s number of $300 million came out that Harper would be pushing for more. Heck, he already turned down that same deal with Washington last year, so obviously he’s seeking more than that.Both Olney and Jon Morosi still think the Philadelphia Phillies are the team that will break the bank to land Harper.
- Binny Bansal to set up $400 million VC fund
- ‘Spinal Tap’ Owners Seek Dismissal of Creators’ $400 Million Suit
- Spinal Tap Crew Joins Harry Shearer’s $400 Million Lawsuit Against Vivendi
- ‘Spinal Tap’: Judge Allows $400 Million Lawsuit to Proceed
- Chinese digital agency pushes on with $400 million U.S. IPO: sources
- Jet-lagged airline plans $400-million stake sale to PEs
- How will Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie divide their $400 million fortune?
- Online video content sees a surge as India records nearly 400 million internet users
- Novartis buys Aspen's Japanese generic unit for up to 400 million euros
- Instacart raises $400 million at a $3.4 billion valuation to deliver groceries on demand
Bryce Harper set to land $400 million contract? have 252 words, post on www.yardbarker.com at February 20, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.