Agribank headquarters in Hanoi. Agribank AMC will hold an auction on February 27 to sell assets from Dai Viet Company (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNS/VNA) – Some banks are putting assets secured with non-performing loans worth hundreds of billions of Vietnamese dong up for auction in the first days of the Lunar New Year to speed up the resolution of bad debts. Most non-performing loans (NPLs) are attached to assets borrowers bought or created thanks to these loans, including real estate, factories, enterprises, industrial clusters and projects. Agribank Management Company (Agribank AMC) announced it would hold three auctions on February 15 to sell assets at a total starting price of 118 billion VND (5 million USD). The auction will include three land lots and houses in HCM City and the southern province of Long An. Agribank AMC will hold another auction on February 27 to sell assets from Dai Viet Company in the Central Highlands province of Dak Nong at a starting price of more than 315 billion VND. The auction will include all machines, equipment, working houses and other construction works of the company’s industrial alcohol production project at the Tam Thang Industrial Zone. BIDV, in conjunction with the Vietnam Asset Management… Read full this story
- Bad debt ratio for Indian banks may rise to 12.5%, RBI cautions in financial stability report
- Europe's banks set aside billions more as they brace for bad debts
- Lloyds profits crash 95% as bank covers expected surge in bad debts
- Banking sector stress: How bad can the asset quality get?
- Nigeria's central bank holds benchmark lending rate at 12.5 percent
- India, Sri Lanka hold talks on restructuring debt, boosting private sector investment during COVID-19
- Armenia central bank holds key refinancing rate unchanged at 4.5%
- Clear of bad debts at VAMC, commercial banks report big profits
- Commercial banks write-off N1.9trn bad debts in 4yrs
- First Bank holds business clinic for education sector
Banks hold auctions to cut bad debts have 323 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 15, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.