Back to English Comments News – January 10, 2019 | 08:04 am GMT+7 In Ha Giang in Vietnam’s northern mountains, poverty forces many kids to drop out, but the prospects of hot meals also entice some. It’s 11:20 a.m. Lunch time starts at the Chien Pho Secondary Boarding School in Hoang Su Phi District in Vietnam’s northern province of Ha Giang, a land of mountains, passes and rocks on the China border. The children do not waste any time. They quickly sit down, seek permission from their teachers, part of Vietnamese etiquette to show respect to elders, and begin to eat as fast as their little hands and mouths allow. Their food trays contain peanut roasted with salt, dried fish, fried eggs, and pumpkin soup besides as much rice as they want. In 15 minutes all are done with the meal. Most of the trays are clean with just a few having some remnants of fish or peanuts. Only for the last two days has Vang Thi Nga, an eighth grader, had the chance to sit with her boarder classmates and eat. Her close friend Ket, a boarder, had to take a few days off due to some family issue… Read full this story
- 50 Cent Workout Routine - Without Spending Thousands of Dollars
- Who Makes More Money In Rap Music? 50 Cent Of G-Unit or JaRule?
- 5 Good Reasons to Quit Smoking
- Convert a Car to Run on Water - Good Reasons to Run Your Car on Water
- Top Interview Question - Give Us A Good Reason Why We Should Hire You
- The Tell-Tale Signs Of A Good Driving School
- How to Look For a Good Acupuncture School
- Five Good Reasons To Choose Online Schools
- Some Darn Good Reasons to Home School Your Children
- What Makes a Good Sunday School Teacher
Where a 50-cent meal is good enough reason to go to school - VnExpress International have 308 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at January 10, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.