The two foreign faces are midfielders Gustavo and Kayo.
Gustavo, 23, has begun his professional career since 2013 and played for four clubs in Brazil, including the two well-known teams Sao Paulo and Diameta. He scored four goals in 77 matches. Gustavo, 1.95m tall, is considered a good game reader and a dangerous header of the ball.
|Midfielder Que Ngoc Hai|
For his part, Kayo, 28, has played for four Brazilian clubs since his debut in 2012, with nine scores and nine assists in 75 games. Kayo is seen as a versatile player with good personal skills.
The two players are fit for Viettel FC’s playing style and formation.
Besides, Viettel FC successfully enrolled two quality domestic players, midfielder Que Ngoc Hai from Song Lam-Nghe An FC, who is now the captain of the Vietnam national football team in the on-going Asian Cup 2019 in the UAE, and striker Vu Minh Tuan from Thanh Hoa FC.
Translated by Van Hieu
- Andy Robertson makes vow ahead of new season
- Five reasons why Rovers fans should be optimistic for new season
- Liverpool team given rebrand ahead of new season
- The secret behind Luke Shaw's strong start to the new season
- Brendan Rodgers fires warning to Celtic's rivals ahead of new season
- The five reasons why Rovers fans should be optimistic for the new season
- City chairman calls for consistency ahead of new season
- Florent Cuvelier is a quality footballer
- Two is Aberdeen's magic number heading into the new season