Many Vietnamese people still prefer cash payment over online transaction because of security concerns. A survey announced at the Towards a Cashless Society conference held in Ho Chi Minh City on January 15 showed that 80% of the asked people said they still pay cash on delivery. Even though more people have started shopping online, not many of them choose online payments. Deputy Director of EVN HCM City Nguyen Duy Quoc Viet speaks at the conference on January 15 Le Hai Binh, vice chairman at Vietnam E-Commerce Association (VECOM), said 90% of online shoppers paid cash on delivery as many of them still did not trust the online banking system. However, the number of people choose to pay online for utilities such as electricity or customs duties is exceptionally high. Nguyen Duy Quoc Viet, deputy director of EVN HCM City, said the number of individual customers who pay online was rising annually and over 90% of the companies paid online. “In order to encourage cashless payments, we should create payment methods that are easy to use. By the end of 2018, we have co-operated with 23 banks and nine partners to let customers pay electricity bills via ATMs, bank transaction… Read full this story
- Making Your Online Transactions More Secure
- Anti-Money Laundering Software Market Rising Preference For Automated Transaction Monitoring Systems
- How The Payment Gateway Works During The Online Transactions
- Make Fast Cash Online - Newbies Get Paid Taking Surveys
- There Are Several Questions You Need To Ask About Making Cash Online.
- Learn This Secret To Earning Cash Online
- Strange Ways to Make Extra Cash Online – The Key for Beginners.
- 5 Tips To Make Cash Online
- Do you prefer shopping online for cheap shoes?
- Top Practical Reasons For You To Prefer Forex Online System Trading
Vietnamese prefer cash over online transactions have 301 words, post on dtinews.vn at January 16, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.