In the morning of the same day, American tourist Haddock Richard Ray, 1941, on Bahamas-flagged cruise ship Seabourn Ovation, suffered convulsions while the ship was at 78 nautical miles off Nha Trang city.
The ship’s captain immediately sent a mayday signal for help.
After receiving the information, the center sent ship SAR27-01 to the scene for a rescue mission.
At 12:30 of January 28, the SAR27-01 took the patient ashore for further treatment.
Translated by Song Anh
- Wreckage of Rescue 116 Helicopter brought ashore and taken to Air Accident Investigation Unit to undergo analysis
- Hundreds of migrants brought ashore in Indonesia
- Stranded by strike, passengers still have rights
- Mini horse delights passenger on American Airlines flight
- Crew reports multiple attempts to save 34 boat passengers
- Troubled star Winona Ryder makes unlikely comeback in Stranger Things after drug and theft scandals that shocked Hollywood
- Lou Gramm Won’t Perform With Foreigner at Mohegan Due to Illness
- Paranoid Kim Jong-Un claims foreign spies are to blame for failed nukes after his atomic tests repeatedly flop
- Bro of TV anchor Christine Chubbuck, who shot herself in the head live on telly, opens up about her troubled life in new films
- Spanish nurse tests negative for Ebola after treatment