Vietnam’s tourism and people in general suffered shocking news at the end of 2018 as a roadside bomb detonated near a bus as it crossed Al-Haram district, close to the well-known pyramids in Giza. The explosion killed three Vietnamese people and their Egyptian guide, while another 12 inflicted severe injuries. Shortly after the incident, Saigontourist Travel Service Company, the agency operating the Egypt tour, immediately worked with Bao Viet Insurance Corporation on the insurance benefits of the tourists. As announced by Bao Viet, those killed in the bomb attack will receive the maximum life insurance coverage amount of VND2.4 billion ($104,350), while the company will also support expenditure to complete procedures to take the bodies of the three victims home and organise funeral services. For the injured people receiving treatment in the North African country, the company will continue working with Egyptian hospitals to return them home as soon as possible. Each will be granted the maximum medical fee of VND2.4 billion ($104,350), and return tickets to Egypt will also be provided to the families of injured tourists staying at an Egyptian hospital. The tragedy has contributed to raising the awareness of travellers and tour operators in terms of safety… Read full this story
- When to Buy Travel Insurance
- Change fees and travel insurance continue to rise
- Don't Buy Travel Insurance Through Online Travel Agencies
- TRAVEL INSURANCE. IS IT THE WAY TO GO?
- Travel insurance cost is a bargain if trip turns into a disaster
- Why you might need travel insurance
- Travel insurance can save your trip
- Pay, then play: For adventurers, travel insurance can be a lifesaver
- Struggling Mexico City hopes to lure tourists with free insurance through Tourism Assistance Card
- Best Travel Credit Card Canada 2018
Travel insurance – the globetrotters’ amulet have 296 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at January 16, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.