The contest has been launched countrywide from January 7 to May comprising of three rounds.
The first round will take place in schools from January 7 to March 29. Winners will compete each other in the second round from April 15 to 24. The final round will be in May.
It aims to educate junior and senior high schoolers skills and behavior culture in travelling.
Junior and senior high schoolers nationwide will complete online multiple choice questions which are designed for junior and senior schoolers separately. There are more than 1,000 questions of road traffic law, 600 questions of traffic culture and nearly 200 questions of situation-based questions
To take part in the contest, students should create an account in the website http://giaothonghocduong.com.vn.
By PHAN THAO – Translated by HAI SON
- Reckless pedestrians cause traffic accidents
- The youth with traffic culture: renovating and diversifying forms and methods of propaganda
- Final round of ‘Young startups for our dear city’ launched
- Teacher vacancies are stacking up at SC schools, new report says. Here’s how much
- Toyota Vietnam promotes traffic safety
- Ryde to launch private-hire service RydeX on May 2
- Feeling traffic trauma? Miami commutes are longer than ever for more people than ever
- LHSAA launches probe into Brother Martin football program, report says
- New area of Tiger Stadium set to launch on game day against SLU