Breathtaking: Hang Rai or Otter Cave offers endless opportunities to marvel at the beauty of sunsets and daybreaks. Photo saigonstartravel.com As we began our descent to Cam Ranh Airport, we were greeted with white clouds and blue sky, while the flight captain informed us of the pleasant weather at our destination. A few days ago, four of our six-member group had struggled with relationship problems, leading to some calls to cancel the trip entirely. Everyone was in a bad mood and our enthusiasm for exploring the charms of Tu Binh had been dampened. The area was made up of four primeval islands including Binh Ba, Binh Hung, Binh Tien and Binh Lap, in the southern central coastal province of Khanh Hoa. Binh Ba, land of love The boat trip to Binh Ba Island was accompanied with bright sunshine, and we were dropped off on a white sandy beach. The pure sea air and untouched beauty of the island helped lighten our mood. “When I set foot on the island, I was immersed in calm, with white sand, blue sky and crystal clear water,” said Le Yen Chi, a member of our group. “There aren’t many tourists here, that’s why the… Read full this story
- Royal Navy returns to island paradise it helped rebuild
- The rumoured Love Island line-up for 2019
- Tommy Fury and Amber Gill in 'confirmed' Love Island 2019 cast
- The Unesco-listed sights to visit on a Canary Islands cruise
- How the Galapagos Islands became a guilt-free paradise
- Mauritius: Is this the Indian Ocean's hottest holiday island?
- 15 beautiful lesser known islands around the world
- Can a desert island stay in Indonesia really stop your stress?
- Can a desert island stay in Indonesia really reduce your stress?
- 1,000 Royal Navy sailors buried at playground paradise
The four Binh islands, paradise on earth have 310 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at January 16, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.