TAIPEI, TAIWAN - Media OutReach - January 25, 2019 - The Taiwan Ministry of Science and Technology (MoST) led 44 top-tier innovation teams to once again strive in the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas from January 8th to 11th, 2019. The Minister of Science and Technology, Chen Liang-Gee, announce today the success of the Taiwan Tech Arena Pavilion’s startups team during the CES 2019 exhibition and the post-CESexhibition at Silicon Valley matchmaking event. Companies Awowo, AgriTalk Technology and GANZIN shared their achievements and substantial results. The 44 Taiwanese technology innovation teams won more than NTD 5.5 billion in business opportunities, with the attention from 20 international media. It is evident that Taiwan’s technological strength and innovation capabilities were well received. Taiwan 44 Startups Reached NT$ 55 Billion Business Opportunity at CES 2019Taiwanese Tech Startups to Open Business Opportunities and New Markets with Solid Technology Background and InnovationMoST selected 44 promising startups team in 6 categories: Internet of Things (IoT, 25%), Cyber Security & Software (20%), Artificial Intelligence (AI, 18%), Healthcare (14%), wearables (14%), and Advanced Manufacturing (9%). There were 8 teams among the 44 teams won the CES 2019 Innovation Awards before the exhibition, and most of the teams attracted big manufacturers and engaged with venture capitalists… Read full this story
- CES 2019: Amazon and Google Assistant carve up tech expo
- Auto Expo 2014: ACMA and APMA explore business opportunities with the Canadian auto industry
- First Indo-Bangla Auto Show opens the door to new business opportunities
- Can India tap a $250 billion electronics opportunity?
- Audi spending an additional $2.5 billion on expansion through 2019
- China’s Wenzhou Donon eyes new India business opportunities
- ACMA targets Japan for new business opportunities
- Finland’s Fortum Oyj eyes business opportunity in EV stations in India
- For young autograph hunters, the MLB All-Star Game is both adventure and business opportunity
- GM's autonomous vehicle unit gets $2.25 billion funding from SoftBank
Taiwan 44 Startups Reached NT$ 5.5 Billion Business Opportunity at CES 2019 have 306 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at January 28, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.