(VEN) - The town of Sa Pa in the northern mountainous province of Lao Cai has seen an increasing number of tourists and growing investment since Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc signed a decision in late 2017 recognizing the resort town as a national tourism site. Sa Pa is famous for its dramatic scenery of valleys and mountain peaks, such as Fansipan Mountain, Muong Hoa Valley, Ham Rong Mountain, and Ta Phin Village, and the diversity of ethnic minority groups who live there, including the Kinh, Hmong, Yao, Tay, Day, Xa Pho and Hoa. Lao Cai Province is also a gateway to China’s Yunnan Province, boosting its advantages as a tourist center. Thanks to sustainable development policies, given the growth of tourists, Sa Pa is expected to welcome about four million visitors by 2020 and eight million by 2030. To meet tourism development demands, Sa Pa has been engaged in massive infrastructure construction, such as a road connecting Noi Bai-Lao Cai Highway with the town, and the Quang Ninh-Hai Phong-Sa Pa route. Lao Cai has also proposed to the Ministry of Transport the construction of an airport in Sa Pa, opening up opportunities to further attract tourists. A series of key… Read full this story
- Sa Pa more attractive with new travel experiences
- This Kochi-based singer recently won Zee Tamil’s ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 2
- World Cup final: Scrum savagery; a nightmare start - talking points as South Africa beat England 32-12
- Having the most fun in the world while at home. Why not?
- 'Bigg Boss 13' contestant Siddharth Dey: Salman Khan is superhuman!
- Ford’s Electrifying Its More Popular Vehicles Because We’re Too Accustomed To High Gas Prices
- WATCH Brijesh Sandliya SING!
Sa Pa, a new look have 305 words, post on ven.vn at January 24, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.