Quang Ninh’s tourism sector came along in leaps and bounds compared to other cities and provinces in 2018, thanks to improvements in infrastructure.
Quang Ninh province welcomed a record of over 12 million tourist arrivals in 2018, up 24 percent year-on-year. With the National Tourism Year 2017 centered around its own Ha Long city, Quang Ninh province managed to promote its best features to domestic and international visitors through various activities.
Beside traditional tours to bays and craft villages, and the development of resorts and spiritual tours, etc., many new products have been introduced to diversify the tourism market in the locality.
Quang Ninh’s tourism sector has made breakthroughs due to significant improvements in infrastructure development. Visitors now can easily access the province by various means of transportation: by sea, road, and airway.
With remarkable achievements in its National Tourism Year 2018, Quang Ninh has managed to secure a name for itself as one of the country’s top tourism hubs. –VNA
- Quang Ninh signs pact to partake in global sailing race
- Quang Ninh to carry out three key transport projects in 2018
- Quang Ninh’s land use plan adjusted
- Quang Ninh opens international school and life skills education centre
- Quang Ninh begins construction of Ha Long-Cam Pha coastal road
- Quang Ninh urban development project will not affect bay: officials
- Quang Ninh police seize haul of illegal foreign liquor
- Quang Ninh studies building underground tunnel
- Quang Ninh to host ASEAN Tourism Forum 2019
- Quang Ninh aims to promote green growth in Ha Long Bay