In order to increase convenience for customers and improve user experience through technology, state-run Electricity of Vietnam entered into a co-operation with Vietnam Payment Solution JSC (VNPAY) to enable the online QR payment of electricity bills. The VNPAY-QR website All customers can pay their electricity bills by scanning the QR code in mobile banking applications. People can find the code by accessing EVN’s customer care website for the region where they live. The QR code payment function has been connected with the mobile banking of most big banks in Vietnam including BIDV, Vietcombank, VietinBank, Agribank, TPBank, VPBank, Maritime Bank, SCB, and SHB. Customers can pay through QR code, bank card, bank account or e-wallet by using the VNPAY payment gate. Last year, EVN held a ceremony to announce the “Delivery of electricity service at level 4,” promoting the development of the digital economy, showing the state-owned group’s strong determination to become a professional, friendly, and modern corporation and to realise the prime minister’s instructions on deploying and adopting Industry 4.0 technology. Level 4 electricity services will meet all requirements of customers, from registration and receipt of results to fully online payment. EVN said that its cooperation with VNPAY aims to… Read full this story
- QR Codes: The Future of Marketing
- How to Get Facebook Local Business with QR Codes
- Ontario Electrical Safety Code for a Safe Electrical Renovation Project
- Save Time & Money Doing Your Own Basic Electric Wiring
- Prevent Electrical Injury in the Home
- Adding An Electrical Box and Hiding Cables Like A Pro
- Electric Eel or Water Jetter - Which Is More Effective In Clearing Blocked Drains?
- Generate Savings with Smart Use of Electricity!
- Electrical Wire In The Home
- Electric Radiant and Floor Coverings
Pay your electricity bill with QR code have 299 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at January 7, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.